Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: To the racist, bigot...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    You're a worthless piece of [censored]. What do you want Aristotle? There's not much you can say to an inbred, disease ridden, skank like yourself that you and everyone else doesn't already know.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #12
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    Well for one I am not inbreed, I am not disease ridden, and I am not a skank. I take pride in my personal appearance and hygiene. My point was no matter what the debate is about and no matter what evidence I provide, you never have anything to come back with other than "your a racist peice of white trash!" And to be honest Im not entirely sure of what I put over there that has offended you. I said I wanted some new people to debate with because I get tired of the same people all the time.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    No. You made the comment about how the mods over here were so terrible or something like that and that elpn should have been banned because she posted your personal information from your precious blog on your myspace page and that I should be banned because I didn't like you because of your personal opinions. <<<This is evidence of how [censored] stupid you are, not that any more needed to be provided.

    "Well for one I am not inbreed, I am not disease ridden, and I am not a skank."

    ^^^ Lies.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #14
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    Threads such as this only make me want to leave even more. What goes on in another forum should have no place here. Ironglung, I fail to see why this can't be kept in PM's.

    I'm not saying Aphrodite is right and you're wrong, because I actually don't blame you for what you're doing. But to stir up these arguments is pointless. Neither of you are going to get anywhere - it's the Internet for Pete's sake. What are you going to do to one another, throw virtual punches? I don't see the use, just get along and let it be!
    Officially retired

  5. #15
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    I did not say they were terrible I just said the mod over there I think is better. And as for you I said you should be banned because you use my opinion agains me. As for me not being any of the above mentioned things, you dont know you dont know anything about me other than what has been put forth on this board. You're just looking for someone to argue with and I am not going to be the one you get your kicks from. Blow it out your ass for all I care.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    If it hadn't been aired out in public I'd have never started.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    What you've put on this board is enough for everyone to judge you and they have.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    Ironlung, chill out a bit.

    I totally agree with you about the bigot part, that is something I can not stand.

    There is absolutely black trash but make no mistake there is plenty of white trash and neither is any better than the other.

    And as far as posting personal information, that kind of implies logic. If you tell someone in private something, then no, they shouldn't come on here and blab about it. If you are like Pac-man was, silly enough to post your own name, or links to things that tell bad things about you, that goes from being private and personal, that goes to being public.

    And like I told him, and the same applies to you, you can't put things back in a door that you opened. People don't just 'forget' that you made that information available.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    (post edited because point made about how stupid racist comments sound when really said)

    Ever thought about moving to Hurley?

    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #20
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    This is the last thing I will say to you in this thread, I have freedom of speech just like you and everyone else and I can say whatever I want if I want to say I wish someone was banned I have every right to say it and nothing you say is going to change that right.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •